Everyone has a love-hate relationship, right? It's not that uncommon, right? I'm not that abnormal, right?
I'm talking about the budding relationship I have with my teeth....or should I say, the foreign metal contraptions that now cover my teeth.
They tear at my gums...
They hold onto miniscule (and not so miniscule) pieces of food that are impossible to remove without a toothbrush....
They make my lips stick out past the end of my nose...
They make me talk funny....
I can no longer whistle out the door for the dog to come in....
I've been denied one of my biggest snacking loves, ALMONDS....
I HATE THESE THINGS!!!
But...I'm told I will LOVE the results.
So....I've paid an enormous amount of money to adorn myself with these medieval torture devices for 14 to 18 months (oh how I pray for the lesser!)
I can handle anything for that amount of time....right?
Now, would someone please pass the baby food?
7 months ago




1 comment:
Dear Blogger,
Please help us! We recently invited you to participate in an online survey run by the Berkman Center at Harvard University about your experiences and opinions as an active blogger. To the best of our knowledge, we have not received your response to the survey. You can participate in the survey by following this link:
http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=ex7knjRaHVXSJqQ_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI
Thank you in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
The Blogging Common Team
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
info@bloggingcommon.org
Post a Comment