Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stay.

I've been craving a little sunshine....okay, A LOT of sunshine! And since it's been so hard to come by....today, when the sun decided to come out in full force....well, I had to take advantage!
While Korinne was at tumbling, I took the boys to a park. I planned to just sit on the bench and soak up some sun and read....but soon, Holt was calling to me to push him on the swing....and then, the swings were calling to me, and I just couldn't resist!!
I kicked off my shoes....and with the immensely pleasurable sensation of warm sun on my face and the breeze on my bare toes, I swung.....higher and higher! With the breeze blowing through my hair, I closed my eyes, threw back my head and giggled like a 7 year old!! It was fantastic!!
For a brief moment....I was back in those kind of carefree, childhood days......
Until the boys started arguing, which quickly plummeted me back to reality.
But, then I just ran and played with them on the slides and climbing wall....
Oh, joyful hour!!!
Mr. Sun...oh how I've missed you!
Please stay!!!!

No comments: