He was ecstatic to be starting school, too. He's officially a "big kid" now. He loves having his backpack strapped to his back and he tells me every afternoon that he has to do his homework! Ha-ha...what a great kid!
Holt LOVES his school and his teacher, Miss Page. Which, surprises me some, because he has never been the kid that will delve into the unknown and be fine with it....we'll just leave it at that. So, I was kind of nervous about what he would actually do when it came time for me to leave him there, but he never looked back!!
Who would want to leave with all this fun stuff around?
Holt loves to be with his new friends, and he loves to brag to Korinne and Porter about the field trips he will be going on in the next few days...it makes them jealous and he feels soooo cool to have something that they don't!

But, school would never be the same without his best friend, Stockton. So, we joined up in Joy school with Stockton and Owen...which means, I have kid free mornings Five. Days. A. Week! You would think that I could get a lot done....but a couple of hours flies by pretty fast. It's lonely being all by myself anyway....although the quiet is kind of nice!
But, school would never be the same without his best friend, Stockton. So, we joined up in Joy school with Stockton and Owen...which means, I have kid free mornings Five. Days. A. Week! You would think that I could get a lot done....but a couple of hours flies by pretty fast. It's lonely being all by myself anyway....although the quiet is kind of nice!




No comments:
Post a Comment