Wednesday, September 8, 2010

14 years and going strong!

We celebrated our 14 year anniversary over the weekend by staying at Snowbird for the weekend...which has been our tradition for many years. We love the beautiful mountains, the wonderful hiking trails, but most of all....the time to relax and reconnect and forget about our busy lives for just a few moments.
14 things I love about Colby:
1. His optimistic outlook
2. Honors his priesthood.
3. Treats me like a queen, even when.... no especially when I don't deserve it.
4. Makes me laugh
5. Is a wonderful father
6. Always willing to help with household stuff (dishes, laundry, ect.)
7. Hard worker
8. Makes me feel like I am actually accomplishing something with the kids when I feel like all I'm doing is nagging and barely making it through the day.
9. Knows when to call just to say "hi"
10. My best friend
11. Very good looking
12. Helps me be better than I am by myself
13. Mine
14. Is always so appreciative of me and what I do....even when I'm not very nice.
I love you now more than 14 years ago!! Happy Anniversary. Here's to many, many more!!

2 comments:

BookwormMom said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Six-Pack Momma said...

Awwwww...Happy Anniversary guys!