For my own sake, I am finally adding some of the highlights from our fun summer (we were too busy playing for me to do it then).
Here is our annual dunes trip to St. Anthony's over Memorial Weekend. It was cold, like it is every year, but that doesn't ever stop us, not even the rain! The kids just can't get enough of the 4 wheelers...this is one of their favorite activities of the summer!
How many uncles does it take to get Kennedy going on Colby's motorcycle?
Fast forward a couple of weeks to mid June....Wasatch Back Ragnar!! What a blast. We had an awesome team and even though I got dehydrated and was puking my guts out for a few hours.... I still had a blast!! Can't wait for next year...oh wait, I don't even have to wait that long....Vegas Ragnar....here we come!
Korinne got to be a little cheerleader in the parade...Loved it!! She was so cute, and she got to be good friends with this cute little gal....except now I can't remember her name.
8 months ago









No comments:
Post a Comment