8 months ago
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Welcome Home Tyler!
Feb. 27th, our neighbor came home safely after serving our country in Afghanistan for the past year. His wife and 3 boys missed him terribly... and we are all so happy to have him back safe and sound. I wish I would have taken some pictures of our street and neighborhood. Everyone had yellow ribbons tied in their yards or on their mailboxes, we had several banners on different houses welcoming him home and of course, flags lining the whole street...it looked wonderful. I am so grateful to the men and women like Tyler, who sacrifice so much, not only for our freedoms, but to also help others around the world who don't enjoy the same freedoms and opportunities that we enjoy here. So.. welcome home Tyler! We are so proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment