8 months ago
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
SPRING!!!
Yeah! Spring is in the air! I know it will snow on us and get cold again, but today, the sun was out, I think it was close to 60 degrees, and we stayed outside ALL DAY! We couldn't get enough! We played on the swings, we rode our bikes, we blew bubbles, we jumped on the neighbors tramp, and we even got a little sunburned....hooray! Usually, today would have been a cleaning day for us...but who cares about a clean house when we can play outside?! We even had a picnic lunch on the back deck...we just couldn't help ourselves!



And... I was so ecstatic to discover my tulips poking out their little heads...I can't wait for them to bloom! Spring fever? Yeah, I 've got it bad!
And last, but definitely not least....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I know everyone says this about their mother, but my mom is the most amazing, caring, generous, self-less, loving person I know. She would and does do anything for me and my kids, as she does with my brothers also. She is an amazing friend and I love her dearly. I hope you had a wonderful day mom. We love you! Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yeah, two days later here and we woke up this morning to SNOW!!! Again!! Blahh! I want that 60 degrees back.
Hey Tanya, your kids are so cute I can't believe how big your boys have gotten! Have you heard of Dave Ramsey? Some of my neighbors and friends are doing his financial plan. I just read the book and am addicted. It is called Total Money Makeover. It has simple steps you take to get financially free. It is way cool. Let me know if you have questions!
Post a Comment