Okay, so I always wondered why everyone talked about the "terrible twos". Korinne and Porter were both delightful at 2 years old! They didn't turn into monsters until they were 3. Then, along comes our caboose...aha! This is the terrible twos! Okay, I guess I'm a believer! This kid can throw tantrums like you wouldn't believe, with a very high pitched screaching to go along with it. That must be why the dog in the yard behind ours is always howling. I guess it's a good thing he's so dang cute...or I guess he wouldn't survive! Does anyone see a problem when you have to send your own kid out of nursery to be with his dad because he's being so rotten and some other 2 year old keeps telling him to "hush"?
Anyway, this is what I found last night when I told Holt to go find his binki so he could go to bed (yes, he still sleeps with a binki, and I don't care!!)

Yes...that's 2 binkis in his mouth. It must be really difficult to choose, so 2 is better than one right?
And, he always has to be one of the boys...he's pretty good at holding his own.
Porter and his good buddy Cody are pretty good role models, don't ya think?
And, lastly, just one more comment. Colby and Korinne went skiing the other day (I had to stay home with the boys), and I told him to take the camera and capture a few action shots. She's getting pretty good and I wanted to have some pictures to prove it...so this is what Colby came up with....

Some great nacho action!! Look at how she dips and then bites....amazing! Thanks for all the great pics, babes....they're amazing!! I think I'll take her next time and Colby can stay with the boys! Oh well, they had fun and that's what counts, right?
5 comments:
That is what you get for actually thinking that Colby would remember to take pictures,
I thought the three's were much worse than the two's, too, but Megan is making a good case for the terrible one's. You're right- it's a good thing they're so stinking cute.
Found your Blog thru Mindi and looks like you have had alot of fun the past few years Your kids are so cute! I love the baptism dress..
My girls were awful at 3...I had an awful one year old, terrible two, and now I have a four year old that takes the cake!
Tanya I found your blog through Amy Dopp's the other 2 year old wouldn't be Mady by chance? I feel your pain with the whole "2" thing.
Post a Comment