Okay...Halloween was fun. Dressed up, got lots of candy, that's the main goal right?
We had Korinne's party with her friends at the Treehouse, and it was loads of fun!
We had Korinne's baptism on Dec. 6th and it was beautiful and a very special day for all of us. I still can't believe that my baby girl is that old already! Wasn't she just born? Everyone always says how fast the time flies, but it still amazes me at how fast it does! We were so proud of her for her decision and she was so excited! It was perfect. Hayley gave a talk on baptism, Gdpa Dave gave a talk on the Holy Ghost, and Porter and the cousins sang "When Jesus Christ was Baptized" . It all turned out perfect and I hope Korinne will always remember this special day!
Next came mine and Korinne's birthdays and Thanksgiving. Korinne and I went to lunch with my mom to celebrate our birthdays on the Saturday before Thanksgiving and we ran into a blast from the past. It's actually a pretty funny story, so ask me about it if you want to hear it!
I even caught a special visitor at our house in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve!




2 comments:
Very Cute- and Very Busy! Good job on Korinne's dress & cake!
I'm glad you are doing well, it's been a fun few months! Her dress is way pretty!! Good Job!!
Post a Comment