Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Holt's 4 Birthday!

Holt has been sooooo excited for his "4 birthday" to come....he's been counting down days for longer than I can remember....so he was ecstatic when it actually, finally came! He woke, bright and early to open presents before Dad went to work. Then, his much anticipated party at McDonald's that afternoon...



Then, on to the pumpkin patch with all the cousins....


I couldn't keep the kids in the same area of the field to do pictures together, but they each found the "perfect pumpkin"!


We had to have another celebration with all the family on Sunday...wow, this birthday just never ends!

And, what a gomer I am....I forgot to take a picture of the finished birthday cake!! What?!! I've never forgotten that! Well, it was a cute "Cars" racetrack....Holt loved it! Especially because he got to keep all of the cars on top!

And on Monday, he got to take treats to school....Hooray!!
Happy Happy Birthday buddy!
4 things I love about Holt:
#1 He can melt my heart with that smile!
#2 He really knows how to keep the whole family laughing
#3 He loves to share with Korinne and Porter
#4 He loves to snuggle at bedtime
I could go on and on with this list! How could my baby be getting so big?!








No comments: