Warning: LOTS of pics!
Woo-hoo...San Fran! We played around at Fishermans' Wharf on Pier 39....we liked watching all the sea lions coming out of the bay to sun themselves on the docks. And of course, eating clam chowder in sourdough bread bowls at Boudin's (where else!) Sooooo yummy!

A great view of Alcatraz (the Rock)....we'll be heading out there on Sunday. And of course, cute Korinne and Grandpa Dave.

Korinne is having fun chasing seagulls off the pier with an umbrella. Silly girl.

Korinne's birthday treat at Chili's on Friday night. She thought it was great that everyone was singing to her! And of course the yummy Molten cake....love it!

We had great path along the bay right outside our hotel in Brisbane.


Saturday was ... WICKED! We are SOOOOO excited! The show was, to say the least, absolutely AMAZING! Elpheba and Glinda were so incredible...beyond description! Korinne kept leaning over to me and asking if Elpeba was wicked yet. We absolutely LOVED the show....oh how I want to see it again! Everyone I talk to says that this one in San Francisco is so much better than many of the other places....I'll just have to take their word for it, since I have nothing to compare it to...all I can say is it was beyond incredible! I highly recommend the trip out! Too bad you can't use a camera inside the theater!

Here's the Golden Gate bridge at night. Not the best pictures, but I was freezing, so this is as good as it gets!

More lazy sea lions.

On the ferry on our way to Alcatraz.

WOW! The Rock.


Korinne enjoying her audio tour and checking out the cells in cell block B.

Korinne going into solitary confinement. I actually could use one of these at home sometimes!

This is one of the cells where a couple of prisoners used spoons to dig out and widen the vents to escape...holy cow.

Look at that beautiful skyline! This is the view of San Francisco from Alcatraz.

Korinne is having so much fun with grandma and grandpa!

Thank you mom and dad for an incredible trip and fun memories! What an awesome birthday present! We are two spoiled girlies! We love you mom and dad!
1 comment:
So Jealous!! Tell your parents that next year I'm just packing my bags to come along for the birthday trip. What's next year? A cruise? Alright!!!
Post a Comment