Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas spirit

While I was upstairs getting ready for church this morning, it seemed kind of quiet downstairs, so I decided I had better see what was going on. When I came down, this was the scene.


If this isn't capturing the true Christmas spirit, I don't know what is! Sweet kids! (Coordinated and directed by Korinne, I'm sure!)


4 comments:

Kristen said...

You guys have been having so much fun! Your trip to SF looked great. Have a great holiday!

Elicia said...

Hey, Tanya! This is your cousin Elicia! My sister Michelle told me about your blog...we have one too, so check it out angellsfamily.blogspot! It is fun to see your cute family! Everyone is getting so big! Tell everyone hi for us!

Unknown said...

What amazing kids you have. That was so sweet that they put their own nativity scene together!

amy said...

What amazing kids you have. That is so sweet that they put their own nativity scene together!!