Porter was way excited for his first day of kindergarten today. I told him this morning that I would walk with him to school so he could see where to line up. He started complaining that he didn't need his MOM to walk him to school, he'd be just fine walking with Korinne and the others! Colby was finally able to convince him that it was okay for me to walk with them just for the first day.
Porter said "Okay, I guess. But you're NOT holding my hand mom!"
Ahhhh! Why does he have to want to be so big!
Porter & Sam
"Bye mom!"
me (sniff, sniff)




3 comments:
I agree. They need to stop growing up so fast! My kids didn't want me to take them to school this year the first day, because they wanted to ride the bus. Silly kids.
Where does the time go? It's crazy. Cute kids.
That is the funniest thing ever. Wow, Porter is getting to be such a big boy, especially since he's going hunting now.
-Amber
Post a Comment