Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Colby!!

Wow...another year older! We celebrated Colby's birthday by finally making it back up to Bear Lake in some somewhat decent weather. It wasn't the warmest day, maybe mid 70's, but we still had a great time! 36 things I love about Colby:
1. Loving husband
2. Fantastic father
3. Extremely good-looking!
4. Holds the priesthood
5. Works hard to support us
6. Always follows through on what he says
7. Practical
8. Knows me sooooo well.
9. Always willing to help around the house
10. Knows when I need a break the most...and makes sure I get one!
11. Puts up with my moods
12. Loves to take the kids to do fun things
13. Selfless
14. Smells good
15. Is a good sport
16. Can fix a lot of things around the house; cars; ect.
17. Brilliant
18. Hilarious
19. Keeps me laughing
20. Proud of our kids' accomplishments
21. Knows when to have fun
22. Knows when to NOT tease
23. Puts up with chaos
24. Doesn't expect the house to be spotless every day
25. Encourages me in whatever I'm doing
26. Good listener
27. Knows how to do dishes & laundry...and actually does them sometimes!
28. Always remembers to tell me "thank you" (for dinner; clean house; taking care of kids; ect.)
29. Gives blessings when needed
30. Notices seemingly insignificant things that I do to keep the family running
31. Likes to take us on fun trips
32. Good sense of humor
33. Forgiving
34. Says "I'm sorry"
35. Beautiful smile
36. MY BEST FRIEND

Happy Birthday...love you forever!
Colby's birthday cake on the beach....yeah for Zingers!



Since there are three in the family with birthdays on the same day (and Chase's a couple of days before), we just have a big celebration all together.

Happy Birthday...

Chase (you can smile for pictures sometimes...ya know!)

Kennedy
Hayleyand Colby!Everyone was trying to get all those candles lit!

No comments: