Korinne has always wanted to have a pool party for her birthday....but being at the end of November makes that quite challenging! But, I got a little smarter this year (ha-ha), and Ogden High provided the perfect place...(and at only $2 per kid..it couldn't be better!)

There was plenty of splashing and fun while the snow fell outside....and plenty of pizza and kids....everyone had a blast!


Cute birthday girl!

Korinne has needed a bed for her American girl doll, but they are so expensive! So...I found my new favorite place....the Wood connection! Soooo many darling projects...I could really get in trouble there! At only $13, I found this darling doll bed! Here it is before....

And after! Perfect for AG Julie!!


Korinne (and Julie) were thrilled!
Later that day, since her birthday was the same day as the Utes vs. BYU game, we had the whole crew over for food and the game....doesn't this look exciting?!

Then, we headed out to the Christmas parade....joyful! Then back to our house for presents, cake and ice cream! What a busy, exhausting day!


10 things I love about Korinne:
#1 Infectious laugh
#2 Sweet
#3 a good friend
#4 wonderful artist
#5 beautiful gymnast
#6 fun
#7 great helper (when she wants to be)
#8 wonderful big sister
#9 lights up the room
#10 my little girl!
I love you sweetie! Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment