Monday, June 28, 2010

Eating my Words

Well, it's official now. There's no turning back. I know that I have sworn over and over that we WERE NOT adding anyone new to our family. Our family felt complete. Famous last words.



It's a girl....Korinne is ecstatic about it.



She wants to name her Sophie. Cute name. It's growing on me.



Scroll down....I may even have a picture or two.



































































































She is pretty stinkin cute....and soooo sweet! Just look at Korinne's face. That says it all. She worked pretty hard to save $300 for this sweet baby. What a gal!
Oh wait. Did you think I meant a human baby?!! Ha Ha! Sorry to disappoint....but that one is definitely out!!! Ha- Ha!!!


2 comments:

John and Sherri said...

You got me! Cute puppy!

Celeste said...

Ah ha ha ha! If I didn't know you better you might have slipped that one past me! She's adorable!