The boys are ready to go!
Way to go girlies!
The parade was...well....candy, candy, and oh yeah, more candy. Oh, and a few firetrucks! All that a kid could dream for in a parade, right?
Getting all the kids to look at the camera at the same time with smiles on their faces is next to impossible....but we never fail to try!
(left to right) Kennedy holding Paisley, Korinne, Reagan
(front row) Britain, McKinley, Holt, Porter, Finley
Colby's family then likes to go to Lagoon for the rest of the day...I'm not exactly sure why. We had geared ourselves up for a possibly miserable busy day...but there was hardly anyone there at all...it was great! And the weather was kind of overcast for most of the day, making the temperature very bearable! If Lagoon were always like that, maybe I would want to go more than once a year! We had fun.
Uncle Braden was actually brave enough to go on Music Express with the kids!
This about sums up Lagoon!
After Lagoon, you can't have the 4th and not include fireworks! So off we went to Chase and Amber's house to watch the Riverdale fireworks...and shoot off a few of our own! Whew...exhausting day! But I love the 4th of July and what it represents to all of us. We are so blessed to live in this great country and we each have the responsibility to stand up for those freedoms that have not come free. I feel humbled to remember all those who have sacrificed so much for what they believed in, and I hope in some small way, I can also do my part. God bless America...land that I love! Happy 4th!




No comments:
Post a Comment