Sunday, May 17, 2009

I DID IT!!!

I have to pat myself on the back a little bit....I ran the 1/2 marathon in the Ogden marathon on Saturday! I've been wanting to do it for a couple of years, but I always talked myself out of it, thinking that there was no way I would be able to accomplish it. Well, finally, this year, I didn't let myself out of it. Thanks to a few pep talks and my great running buddies....I ran it and we finished in 1 hour 50 minutes! I am stiff and sore but I feel like a million bucks for accomplishing this! Now, I think I'm hooked! Thank you, thank you to Julie, Erika, Michele, and Sheridan...I couldn't have done this without you! You gals are amazing! (That's me in the pink)

From left: Erika, Julie, Michele, me (we lost Sheridan somewhere)And, of course, a big thank you to my fan club who cheered me across the finish line!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Way to go Tanya! That is awesome!

BookwormMom said...

Great job!!!

Celeste said...

I am so impressed!!! You totally Rock!

Debbie said...

You did awesome. It feels great huh.