The princess (a.k.a miniature wedding gown) is finally finished. It was definitely taking up any spare time I had (which isn't much). But Korinne is soooo excited about it. And, no, this is not the dress she will actually be baptized in...do you think I'm crazy?! I'm not letting this thing near the water! This will be for her confirmation, and then any other time she wants to wear it to church or other extremely special occasions.
It's hard to tell from the pictures, but it is extremely poofy, with several layers of lace cascading down the skirt....let me tell you....it was a very involved project.
So, now, I might have a little time to backtrack and catch up on other happenings around here!
Stay tuned.




5 comments:
Very well, done! How cool that she'll always have that heirloom!
That is incredible! No wonder you haven't been blogging, i can't believe how detailed that is! Do you sew often, or was this a one time deal? She's a lucky girl, good thing you only need to spoil one 'princess!!' Our site is kmkjfam.blogspot.com
The sewing gene passed me by, so I am envious of your great talent. It is gorgeous!
the dress looks amazing. and corrine looks beautiful in it!!!!
You have come such a long way from making pillowcases with me! Move over Martha Stewart- Tanya's going to kick your bootie!
Post a Comment