8 months ago
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I'm finally doing it!!
After hearing so much about them and seeing my friends' blogs, I've finally taken the plunge (okay, it's really not that hard), to start my own! This should be interesting. My real reason for doing this though, is I've been wanting to keep some sort of journal or place where I can record those special things that happen in our everyday lives, but I really hate writing in a traditional journal, so this is perfect for me! My only trepidation is that I'm really not that computer smart, so hopefully, this turns out as I'm seeing in my mind's eye. Daph, Chris, and Celestial, thanks for all the inspiration!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What about me, wasn't "The hunting blog" any inspiration?
Way to go Tanya! I love it! You are very inspirational, yourself!
Blogs are the tools of Satan! They consume everything in their path and leave the Internet full of content but bereft of a sense of reliability.
Okay - perhaps a little harsh.. .I'll be nice. :)
Actually nice to read some of your thoughts. Only thing I would say is that traditional journals can last forever and are more or less in your control. Blogs last as long as the person hosting them wants to keep them or until their server crashes. Use both wisely and always back up your important data (especially memories).
Post a Comment